Thursday, March 16, 2006

One of my favourite pictures


(Crisp Apple Photography ¦ July, 2005)

Taken last summer in the Parc Guell in Barcelona. There was a lone busker filling the cavernous hall section of the Park with his music, even when nobody was around to pay him any attention (except me of course!). The infectious confidence that his music was more than a match for Gaudi's magnificent architecture is what stayed with me after the visit. I am so glad I was able to capture this moment.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Viewfinder...

Where are you from?

Que sera sera...

Feed my pet!

Currently getting stuck in...

Have just finished...

Me, Anime...

A bunch of snowdrops by any other name...

SNOWDROPS
S is for Sweet
N is for Natural
O is for Open-hearted
W is for Worldly
D is for Dedicated
R is for Romantic
O is for Original
P is for Perfectionist
S is for Special
What Does Your Name Mean?