Thursday, March 16, 2006

Testing - my new blog!


Just signed up for this blog now that I've discovered I probably need to pay again to host pictures on my old diaryland blog, which is so user-unfriendly anyway. (And now I'm lamenting the time I wasted setting my blog up and going into all those troubles designing the look and everything, and now ALL my images were gone!).

So just testing and checking things out. New blog, new lease of life. There are several possibilities I would like to pursue with a blog like this, like rant about people and events, put my no-nonsense poems online (side-track: "poems" sound so weaselly and weak, and "spoken-word" so pretensious and anyway inaccurate - unless you read my stuff aloud of course, and "verse" so bland and academic..... ARRRRGH, can there be no word to describe instantaneous feelings captured in non-prose??), put my photos up and such. (although I probably will use Flickr for the last purpose and just link them in).

Anyway, have already gone off on a tangent in my very first post. But that's okay, this is my place, to offload all these thoughts in my head. Btw, I love my new nick - "Crisp Apples". Yeah, all's cool and grand. And Green :o)

p.s. Love the big write pad and text colour functions by the way, soooo user-friendly. Glad I'm finally at a blog space that cares about ease of use for its members!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At Thu Dec 03, 01:33:00 a.m. GMT, Blogger chenlina said...

chenlina20151203
mont blanc pens
abercrombie and fitch
michael kors outlet
uggs on sale
burberry outlet
canada goose jackets
uggs outlet
prada handbags
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton handbags
kids lebron shoes
the north face
polo ralph lauren
the north face uk
ugg boots
mont blanc legend
christian louboutin
cheap air jordans
abercrombie
christian louboutin outlet
ugg sale
cheap uggs
oakley sunglasses
nike air max
ray bans
coach factory outlet
true religion outlet
michael kors outlet online
michael kors handbags
abercrombie fitch
oakley sunglasses
abercrombie kids
ugg boots outlet
uggs outlet
ugg boots
polo ralph lauren outlet
lebron 11
vans shoes sale
cheap jordan shoes
toms wedges
as

 
At Tue May 31, 06:49:00 a.m. IST, Blogger dong dong23 said...

jordan retro 3
coach outlet
ralph lauren outlet
toms shoes
nike air huarache
rolex submariner
ralph lauren polo outlet
basketball shoes
jordan 4
adidas uk
oakley sunglasses
kate spade handbags
timberland outlet
mont blanc pens
nike basketball shoes
supra sneakers
louis vuitton outlet
ray ban
burberry outlet
michael kors outlet
hollister clothing
ray ban sunglasses discount
oakley outlet
christian louboutin sale
coach outlet
oakley vault
toms shoes
toms shoes
nike free run 2
ray ban outlet
jordan 11s
michael kors outlet
tiffany and co
ed hardy clothing
louis vuitton outlet
cheap oakleys
adidas outlet store
michael kors handbags
nike free run
michael kors outlet
20165.31wengdongdong

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Viewfinder...

Where are you from?

Que sera sera...

Feed my pet!

Currently getting stuck in...

Have just finished...

Me, Anime...

A bunch of snowdrops by any other name...

SNOWDROPS
S is for Sweet
N is for Natural
O is for Open-hearted
W is for Worldly
D is for Dedicated
R is for Romantic
O is for Original
P is for Perfectionist
S is for Special
What Does Your Name Mean?