Friday, July 20, 2007

What do I want to do FIRST with my life...

Just found some true pearls of wisdom on the net (43 things)...

Lara34 things
My mother always told me not to focus on what i want to do for the rest of my life but simply to focus on what i want to do first. It’s a lot less scary that way, and it helps make life more of a journey. If you keep that in mind, you’ll always be free in a way knowing that you can just move on to the next thing when it feels right.
Jan 11, 04:11AM PST Respond to this 3 cheers Cheer this answer!

omnidoug7 things
If I’ve learned anything, it’s to not worry too much about the long haul. Life often isn’t plannable like that. Your career, your relationships, and your life in general will most likely be a long string of changes that you can’t anticipate from a distance. And that’s fine. Your long-term path will work itself out as long as you are perpetually working toward attainable, perceivable goals. Try lots of different things. Find stuff you’re interested in and that you’re good at. Make yourself useful to the workforce by creating something that the rest of the world is looking for.
Because it’s not, ultimately, about what you’re planning today. It’s about everything you’ll think and feel throughout your crazy life. I’ve changed entire career fields several times. I will probably do so again. How do I figure out what to do with my life? By leaving that question aside. You can always make up the retroactive answer for your memoirs in a few decades! For now, answer the question, what excites me today?
Jun 10, 02:06PM PDT Respond to this Cheer this answer!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Viewfinder...

Where are you from?

Que sera sera...

Feed my pet!

Currently getting stuck in...

Have just finished...

Me, Anime...

A bunch of snowdrops by any other name...

SNOWDROPS
S is for Sweet
N is for Natural
O is for Open-hearted
W is for Worldly
D is for Dedicated
R is for Romantic
O is for Original
P is for Perfectionist
S is for Special
What Does Your Name Mean?