Monday, August 20, 2007

My Little Sister...

... who has recently taken to e-mails (she was at a month-long summer camp abroad this summer, and now on a short trip to the UK with my parents) and who has taken to signing off her messages as:

Mui '_'

Not a smiley really, it looks a little sad, kind of just "I'm alright... .... (long elipsis)". However, I must say it really does kinda look like her usual expression... a little rueful, which does not befit her age (or perhaps it does? After all, she is a teenager now...)

... which made me wonder, how come I've never noticed it before? Why haven't I been paying attention?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Wed Aug 22, 03:33:00 a.m. IST, Blogger laichungleung said...

I have a younger brother who is all grown up now. I wish I would have given him a bit more help, advice or support assuming I actually knew how, when he was growing up.

 
At Sat Aug 25, 10:27:00 a.m. IST, Blogger Snowdrops said...

Thanks very much for your really kind comment, it's good to know that I'm not the only one wondering how to go about helping younger siblings when they are growing up, especially in the midst of the awkward teenage years. Things seem a lot simpler back when she was just a kid... I guess that's the way life works eh?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Viewfinder...

Where are you from?

Que sera sera...

Feed my pet!

Currently getting stuck in...

Have just finished...

Me, Anime...

A bunch of snowdrops by any other name...

SNOWDROPS
S is for Sweet
N is for Natural
O is for Open-hearted
W is for Worldly
D is for Dedicated
R is for Romantic
O is for Original
P is for Perfectionist
S is for Special
What Does Your Name Mean?