Saturday, October 20, 2007

Song dedication...

Please don't assume I know
That everything you've ever done were all because of me
Why such selfless sacrifices were never appreciated

What good am I to you when I didn't say a word
There was only once when I remember holding on tightly
To your back as the two of us sat together on the bike

Leaving is so hard; I'd rather hug tighter
As I wander through life's wilderness
Like a child leaning against its father's shoulder.
Who would want to get off the bike?

Leaving is so hard; there's always something
Natural about the way things are that can't be denied
No matter how cold and cruel the world gets, just thinking of the bike
Helps me bring back a bit of happiness

How could I not see what you have already given me
Even though it is quite difficult to take on your role
Being used to giving each other space; why not give each other a hug?

How could you expect me to understand this particular approach
Of loving me deeply yet didn't want me to know
It makes me miss our old bicycle, for it gave us
The only hug we'd ever know

Leaving is so hard; I'd rather hug tighter
As I wander through life's wilderness
Like a child leaning against its father's shoulder.
Who'd be afraid of the long steep road?

If you love me, show me
So that one day I can be strong enough to leave you
The kind of love that you gave me
Who else would be kind enough to spare?

Leaving is so hard; I'd rather hug tighter
As I wander through life's wilderness
Like a child leaning against its father's shoulder
Who would want to get off the bike?

Leaving is so hard; there's always something
Natural about the way things are that can't be denied
No matter how much the world blames me for being bad
You are the only one who could really stand my craziness

For Ba Ba. Happy Belated.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Viewfinder...

Where are you from?

Que sera sera...

Feed my pet!

Currently getting stuck in...

Have just finished...

Me, Anime...

A bunch of snowdrops by any other name...

SNOWDROPS
S is for Sweet
N is for Natural
O is for Open-hearted
W is for Worldly
D is for Dedicated
R is for Romantic
O is for Original
P is for Perfectionist
S is for Special
What Does Your Name Mean?