Friday, August 01, 2008

Blog Holiday...

Am taking a blog holiday for the months of August and September, now that I'm in my final stretch of my submission timeline. Fingers crossed that the next time I blog I can boast about the fact that I have my manuscript signed, sealed and delivered (pleasegodpleasegodpleasegod).

Take care all (I mean those few kindly souls who bothered with this blog at all). Enjoy life and indeed the Olympics for those who'd watch in spite of how much it's been tainted by the politics of it all :)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At Fri Aug 01, 02:20:00 p.m. IST, Blogger laichungleung said...

OKAY.

 
At Fri Aug 01, 03:56:00 p.m. IST, Anonymous 思存 said...

加油~

 
At Sat Aug 02, 05:36:00 a.m. IST, Blogger Tourist said...

GOOD LUCK.


See you soon, Dr. Snowdrops. ;)

 
At Thu Sep 18, 01:23:00 a.m. IST, Blogger Snowdrops said...

Thanks so much 思存 and Tourist for your encouraging words, I never expected that I might "see" you here but I'm so happy you dropped by! Thanks for not giving up this blog despite its customary long-winded content and strange absences. And thanks so much to LCL too for often being the only one to comment! Although this is not quite the end of my blog holiday yet, I have received encouraging news today about my thesis work so I'm slowly but surely getting there. Thanks all for your kindness :)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Viewfinder...

Where are you from?

Que sera sera...

Feed my pet!

Currently getting stuck in...

Have just finished...

Me, Anime...

A bunch of snowdrops by any other name...

SNOWDROPS
S is for Sweet
N is for Natural
O is for Open-hearted
W is for Worldly
D is for Dedicated
R is for Romantic
O is for Original
P is for Perfectionist
S is for Special
What Does Your Name Mean?