Monday, August 25, 2008

Love and like...

I love and liked Hong Kong. I like and love Ireland.

I dislike but love Dublin. I love but dislike China.

I am in love with Paris, Barcelona and Madrid. Please don't make me choose between them.

I will never forget my times with Sweden and Denmark, and continue to have a soft spot for Vancouver.

I can't help it, he's too cute. Just like Seattle, in fact.

I have ambivalent feelings towards New York, and have a love-hate relationship with London. Sometimes I really can't stand America and Great Britain, even though I'm obsessed by them.

Just like I'm obsessed with China. Long distance does that to you.

It's funny I have never met the Mediterranean even though all my family and friends know him.

I am fascinated by Australia and Southern France. And I'd really like to get to know Taiwan.

For the moment though, I live with Dublin. Even though he's almost always depressed. Like now.

Who says I'm not committed?

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At Tue Aug 26, 02:35:00 p.m. IST, Blogger laichungleung said...

So your holiday is OVER? I am still working hard to steal all your readers while you are on vacation. Man you sure come back early.

 
At Fri Aug 29, 04:33:00 a.m. IST, OpenID juliekintaiwan said...

Just running back home to get a few things before the next leg of you hols hey ;) Finish up that manu!

 
At Mon Sep 15, 09:22:00 p.m. IST, Blogger Yun said...

Have you been to San Francisco? It's the best city in the world! (Okay, I'm biased.)

 
At Thu Sep 18, 01:14:00 a.m. IST, Blogger Snowdrops said...

Thanks LCL, Julie and Yun. No I didn't take any real holiday but was stuck in Dublin all summer working on my manuscript (Thanks Julie for your reminder, I'm getting there!), thus my lamenting post as I had to make do with fond memories of trips past as summer passed me by... I have never made it yet to the western seaboard of North America, but I do hope to be able to go some day.

 
At Sat Sep 20, 02:02:00 a.m. IST, Anonymous readandeat said...

I just came across another blogger who is living in Dublin too.

 
At Tue Sep 23, 01:32:00 a.m. IST, Blogger Snowdrops said...

Thanks R&E for dropping by :) Another Dublin blogger? Glad to know there aren't so few of us after all :)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Viewfinder...

Where are you from?

Que sera sera...

Feed my pet!

Currently getting stuck in...

Have just finished...

Me, Anime...

A bunch of snowdrops by any other name...

SNOWDROPS
S is for Sweet
N is for Natural
O is for Open-hearted
W is for Worldly
D is for Dedicated
R is for Romantic
O is for Original
P is for Perfectionist
S is for Special
What Does Your Name Mean?